Our weekly trade alert service right to your phone tells you our highest probability trade each week and how to replicate that trade using index ETFs and options.
In 2017, we had a model $20k portfolio where we deployed only 10-20% at any given time with the rest sitting in cash. So at any given point, we rarely deployed more than $4k of the $20k portfolio.
Even with such low deployment levels of just 20%, we were still able to achieve returns of around 26%. If we were to deploy more than 20%, then the returns (and volatility) would have amplified accordingly.
We leave it up to you the investor/trader to determine your level of risk – whether you want to deploy more capital for more returns (and volatility). We try to stay on the conservative side for our recommendation of just deploying 10-20% of your portfolio at risk. For those of you who have a greater risk appetite, simply increasing position size can get you greater returns.
We are constantly adapting to market conditions. We adjust our strategy based on market conditions. We tend to do better when the market is moving. When the market is stuck and doesn’t move much and we don’t have clarity on which direction it is going, then we can’t make money.
But when markets do move, then the wave patterns are clearer and we are able to issue more confident alerts to our subscribers.
In terms of trading products, we alert on options or simply leveraged index ETFs for the S&P, Nasdaq, Dow, or Russell. So SPY calls/puts and ETFs like TQQQ are very common, along with volatility ones like UVXY.
With our service, because we only trade the most liquid markets in the world such as the S&P500 Index or Gold — it is extremely easy for you to put in your order at the same price as we do.
With other services, especially those related to penny stocks or even individual stocks that don’t have the same level of global liquidity as the markets we trade in — you won’t be able to copy their trade. Those trades might be in pre-market or post-market and they may get filled at $1.00 — but the time you log in to your account and put in the trade — that price may have already changed several percent.
With our alerts, our trades are not immediate in and outs. We hold usually for the duration of the week. So as long as you put in the trade the same day the we do, you will very likely get the same fills as we do — and oftentimes, you may even get better fills.
So you can definitely replicate our trades, whereas with other services you may not be able to.
For the first month, we have a heavily discounted price just so you can get familiar with our service. You’ll effectively get 4 high quality trades — one each week. And the regular monthly pricing won’t kick in until your second month. The return on your investment can easily be many times the the fee. We believe in a long-term relationship with you — so even though we lose money bringing you in that first month, we believe in building that relationship with you over the long term.
There is no set requirement, but we recommend a minimum of $5,000 so that the numbers look at least favorable.
When we trade, we don’t actually put everything at risk. You need the $5,000 sort of as collateral so that your brokerage firm feels comfortable with what you are doing. Oftentimes, you’ll have an 80-90% chance of making $500 with a <10% chance of losing $2500 in the event something really unexpected happens. While this may sound scary — you have to think about it in terms of insurance companies.
Also, different brokerages have different minimum requirements. Interactive Brokers has a $10k minimum balance – while others such as OptionsRoute (another partner available through our autotrading service) – requires just $2,000 and ETrade just $1,000 minimum balance. Check their website to confirm.
We all know insurance companies make tons and tons of money off of insurance premiums. This is the same idea. Sure, there could be a black swan event and something crazy could happen. But as insurance companies have shown — it’s worth it– otherwise those insurance companies would be out of business.
If you use our strategy — with the same principles of selling weekly insurance premium as long as something we highly don’t expect to happen does not happen — then you, too, can earn money the same way these insurance companies make money.
Because we are able to select which specific contracts to avoid and which ones to take on, we oftentimes can reduce the risk even further as we integrate our Elliott Wave Theory and options selection strategies to pick the highest probability trade for you — right to your phone.
Keep in mind our Whatsapp text alerts in terms of position size are recommendations based on a $20k account size – typically risking $1,000 to $2,500 per trade on long option trades.
You can still do this position size with a $5k account – it’s just higher risk and up to you.
For credit spreads that involve selling options – the margin requirement is between $5k-$10k with max profit around $1,000 to $1,500 — we only do these credit spread trades when volatility is high — thereby capitalizing on the reality that options are often overpriced and we sell them via credit spreads. However, note that in the event of a disaster, these high probability credit spreads can theoretically lose up to the size of the margin requirement — it’s unlikely – but it’s theoretically possible.
Members with a yearly subscription to the Trader Elite package (which is basically a yearly membership to Silver Premium) are eligible for AutoTrading. Members of other monthly subscription options are not eligible.
We have partnered with Global Auto Trading, who syncs your brokerage account to our alerts and automatically places the orders for you into either an existing or new account. On their homepage, you can see they have partnered with Interactive Brokers, OptionsRoute, Etrade, and a few other brokerages.
Note that Global Auto Trading does not have futures capabilities at the moment. So in place of futures, we will be sending using ETFs and options instead in our alerts to the auto trading system to express our market views. Note that futures/ETFs/options are all just tools to express one’s market view. While there are some slight differences (futures are available almost 24 hours, 5-6 days a week while ETFs operate under typical market hours (9:30am – 4pm), they can generally express the same market view over an intermediate timeframe.
Please check their site for more FAQs, details, and additional fees.